Golden Dental Tips for Good Oral Health
- Proper cleaning of teeth every morning and evening before sleep is necessary. No pressure or extended time is required for normal brushing.
- Avoid giving sweets, chocolates or sticky products to children in the gap of two meals. In such cases, it is advisable to gargle.
- It is advisable to have roughages, carrots and cucumber after lunch and dinner. It helps to clean teeth in natural manner. Clean the mouth through gargle after having food every time.
- Visit the dentist every half-yearly / yearly regularly for checkups. The instruction given by dentists should be religiously followed.
- Cleaning of teeth yearly strengthens it and increases the life of gums.
- Dental flossing is required to remove the particles in between the gaps.