Orthodontic Treatment (Braces) for Irregular, Crooked and Protruded Teeth
- Genetics or inherited.
- Early or delay exfoliation of milky teeth.
- Habit of thumb sucking or mouth breathing.
- Too small jaw to accommodate all teeth in a line.
Problems caused because of Crooked Teeth:
- Chronic headaches
- Bad breath
- Tooth decay
- Gum disease
- TMJ disorder
- Difficulty in chewing food
- Increase risk of tooth injuries
- Difficulty in cleaning teeth
- Reduce your confidence to smile
- Affects overall health